Hello, wonderful people! Hope you’ve been doing well 🙂
Today I was thinking of writing a review for the Illumicrate subscription box (I actually have two boxes to talk about, the February and the May ones).
We’re going to start with the February box, which contained the following:
- A hardback copy of ”Truthwitch” by Susan Dennard
- An exclusively bookcase pouch designed by Elena O’Neill
- ”Loveboat” set of bookmarks by BeeDoo
- A Darker Scent of Magic Candle by Simple Candle Co
- Bookish Quote Pencils by Pobble and Ping
- Threadsisters Bookmark by Daydreaming Designs
- Extras from ”The IT Girl” and ”The Dark Days Club”
This was an amazing subscription box, not mentioning the fact that it was also my first one! I absolutely love everything that was inside, especially the pouch and the pencils. I’m also pretty excited about the book, I’ve only heard good things about it and I am really curious about Dennard’s writing style.
The next box is the one from this month, whose contents were:
- A paperback copy of ”When We Collided” by Emery Lord + postcards with quotes from the book
- An exclusively ”To Be Read List” Notepad by Goodnight Boutique
- Ex Libris Stamp by Little Stamp Store
- Book Club Mug by The Art of Escapism
- Readers Gonna Read Pin by Literary Emporium
- Bookworm Clips by My Bookish Mark
- Extras from ”Strange the Dreamer”, ”The Square Root of Summer”, ”Mystery and Mayhem”
I really enjoyed this box as well, my favourite things from it are: the book (I’ve already started reading it and I love it!), the mug and the pin ♡ However, I would have liked to receive something else instead of those badges and postcards, not because they aren’t cool, but because I’ll probably never use them.
To sum it up, I do not regret ordering these amazing boxes and I strongly encourage you to do the same if you are looking for unique and creative contents !｡◕‿◕｡
YOU CAN FIND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ILLUMICRATE HERE